Tuesday, April 24, 2007

THE CONTINUATION

A group of teenage prostitutes
Blessing a 21 year old prostitute
Agnes a 13 year old prostitute


I know that i haven't blogged in a while though i said i'll improve but i was having a rough week ,i went to the beach and was lying in the sun(you know like this yeye europeans that look for the slightest opportunity to get a 'tan') i was on a nice shady spot with my friends but unfortunately i fell asleep and no-one woke me up cos they all went for a swim i only had a short nap for maybe about 45 mins when i woke up with a burning pain like i had an open wound on my stomach.Well to cut a long story short i got sunburnt and i thought i was gonna get skin cancer,my doctor told me that it wasn't adviseable to lie in the sun when its about 40dgrees outside i now wear a huge hat and with long dresses to protect myself from the sun and i try as much as possible not to go out so .I knew black people get sunburnt but i was saying that how can me, a nigerian that is used to sunshine get sunburnt but hey shit happens.Anyway the above reason put me off blogging (abeg my skin important pass blog)
Ok i will continue the story where i stopped last time amid dozens of complaint
ehn another thing i noticed about the girl (she's called Faith)was the cycle she used to get money.She uses my bank account(she has a Nigerian passport and if you have a Nigerian passport ,you can't open a bank account in nearly all the banks here cos of the 419 thing and i don't have a Nigerian passport) as in her money is sent to my account and i withdraw it for her ,so i know when she has money and when she's broke.One thing that really shocks me is that one minute this girl will be so broke that she comes to my hostel for her meals(i obviously don't mind cos she's a friend) and the next minute she'll tell me that she's going to Abu Dhabi(its the capital of the UAE)for the weekend and that she doesn't need a ride(we both know lots of african guyz here and they are willing to drive us anywhere cos we are a tight circle and we normally do things for each other you know as kind of "african brotherhood' thing) by the time she comes back on a sunday she calls me and asks me to please help her withdraw some money that her "uncle" sent . Once she showed me a blank cheque (i never knew people gave other people blank cheques i just thought it only happened in films) and i told her to tell her "uncle" how much she needed then make him write the amount himself(call me primitive but the slightest thing can land people in jail here).Anyway i first thought she had an rich arabian "sugar daddy" but i noticed that the money in my account came from different banks,even some in countries like Bahrain and Oman so the first thing that obviously came to my was that she might be prostituting herself here in Dubai.Well soon she stopped using my account cos my father found out about it(all my bank statements are sent to my parents house not my hostel and my father always reviews them with me ,offering advice when needed and complaining when necessary so he was obviously pissed when he found out that i was using my account to help a stranger when i know this country's strict rules and how easily one can get arrested here), i knew it totally frustrated her cos sometimes she come to me with a sad face and say tht one of her 'relatives 'wanted to send her some money but she didn't know how she could collect it.I suggested Western Union but she declined claiming that her passport was with the school cos they were working on renewing her visa.Another thing i noticed about her was her utter laziness,imagine this girl keeps on saying that she's broke but she hires a maid to clean up her room(she rents a room in a massive 5 bedroom house complete with a pool and sauna),when i told her that the money she paid her maid would be enough to feed her for a month and that keeping her room clean wasn't such a hard task that it's not like she's a working mother with kids in a huge house ,she said that the maid was a 'necessity' because she never had enough time to clean up her room since she was always going out and that she didn't like coming back to a dirty room(when she dey talk her nonsense i just dey look am dey pity the poor man wey go marry am,the girl is no even fit wash her clothes,she pays the maid extra to wash and iron her clothes and the funny thing is that the house comes with a washing machine)so ignored her then sort other ways for her to save money(oh yeah i forgot to say that she is a walking advertisement,she wears deisgner from head to toe complete with Dior shades and handbags the size of a siutcase,if you see am you go think say her papa rich like Obasanjo,when she's talking to you she go just dey point you finger so that you will compliment her on her manicured nails and if you foolishly do ,she will bore you with a story on how she spent a fortune getting it done but how she thinks it worth it cos she always goes for the best).One of my naija friends helped Faith get a job where she worked as a tea-maker(i don't know what they call them but you know this people that make tea and serves biscuits to clients in big companies)but she flatly refused saying it was too 'degrading',this really annoyed my friend cos she tried really hard to get Faith a job cos she knew she was broke and instead of her refusing politely or saying she'll think about it she just threw it back at her face and also saying it was degrading as if her doing the job wasn't a human being.............................................
I've written too much and have tired myself out so i'll continue nxt time
WATCH OUT FOR PART 3

24 comments:

Suby said...

Jezzzz girl, you really are a true Nigerian, Now we got to wait for part 3, dang. lol.

I have to say you are a brave girl, letting someone use your bank account, girl what if the "what if..." had happened? In that country you are in, they looking for any excuse to pounce on the black folks.

Faith seems to be a character, she can use my bank account anytime, the question is will she get the money back? My account is like a bottomless pit lol. Also blank cheques, I really thought those were things one only saw in films, I really must get out more.

Anyway I look forward to part 3, hope to read it tomorrow :)

Suby

Anonymous said...

UPDATE OHHH UPDATE OHHH YEEEHHH UPDATE OHHHHH AHHHH

Anonymous said...

Need to read the rest of this saga soon!

IJEOMA said...

you let soemone use your bank account? i dont know about that

i cant believe the rate of child prostitution in Nigeria.. while the assembly focuses thier attention on banning any sort of homosexual activity in Nigeria.. they are forgetting the innocent children.. who are bing exploited because of poverty.. Ironic.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Faith sounds like an idiota.
and its sad that she was able to get young girls to use as prostitutes- but considering the economy in naija, i'm not too suprised.

Ms. Catwalq said...

Aunty Ijeoma,
It's like you read my mind. in racquelle's previous post someone said tufiakwa to the picture of the girl and i was shocked that they were not aware that unlike FAITH most girls in prostitution abroad are in it by force

And the government is busy killing themselves over who can pocket the most so that they too can go abroad and patronise these prostitutes

DJ MightyMike said...

wow! really folks cant open an account with a naija passport? must be tuff being a naija in UAE.
just be careful sha..

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i'me fed up with these continuations ojare.

diary of a G said...

I got to the tan part but I'll be back to read the rest later

Azuka said...

I can't believe you just let someone use your account that way -- I'm so protective of my account...

Anonymous said...

this is sas mehn!child prostitution n all...had no idea it was this bad..Tanx 4 bringing it 2 my knowledge...well done jare

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting on the continuation,

Am I going to wait the typical Nigerian part 3 lenght of time? lol

Suby

P.s
Hope you having a lovely weekend.

Dith said...

r u like seriously serious???

eerm pls dont tell me d gurl in d pic above is who ur talkin abt.

by d way..wats up wit not bein able 2 open an account wit a nigerian passport? thats crazy!

Dith said...

ok my pc isnt f****n up as much now. i see d different pics now.

gr8 post gurl

diary of a G said...

I look forward to part 3, hope to read it tomorrow

diary of a G said...

finally finish reading the post

yo faith is some type of woman

hires a maid to clean her room

than complains she's broke

rocks designer clothes head to toe

comes to ya hostel for meal

she's a classic

the type of girl Amy Winehouse
talks about in the song F me pumps

That 419 shit's crazy huh?

Yankeenaijababe said...

Faith sounds like a complete mugu................person must to work in yankee. yankee no send o jare. Anyways, you such a nice friend for letting someone share ur account. That's cool. be careful so that the chick no go use ur money o.

ExcitedJade said...

nice blog, keep it up...thanks for visitng my blog

. said...

you've got a weird set of friends but this Dubai lifestyle still feels like a movie. Foreign accounts, Sugar Daddy's, Lamborginis etc
by the way, that tea-maker job na housegirl ooo

Anonymous said...

Money business is a serious business but using other people especially,underage teens is a BIG crime and Faith should stop manipulating people.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
The name i use for comments is Tyra.

Tyra!!! said...

Money business is a serious business but using other people especially,underage teens is a BIG crime and Faith should stop manipulating people.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

EDNUTEY said...

ungrateful human being

kai, I need some catching up to do on dis blog
make I go read d rest

Bubblegum Thug said...

damn faith is out of control

Anonymous said...

the format of that post was too impossible/strenous to read so I didn't bother. I liked the pictures on the side sha!