Wednesday, April 4, 2007

PART 2 CONTINUED



ok as i was complaining about my roomate..............................The girl always never wants me to meet any of her male friends ,i remember one day when we were talking while sitting on her bed then one of her boyfriends called so she put the phone on loudspeaker so i could hear what he was saying(he's Italian and obviously very goodlooking,this makes my roomate even more protective of him and more suspicious of me ),after saying nonsense(you know guyz and their shallow talks that gulliblle girls fall for) to her for a couple of minutes,he asks her about me ,men you should have seen the girl's face change,she was boning and giving me this angry look and i obviously wasn't surprised when she hesitated for a moment then told him that i wasn't home.Then to add salt to injury(abi na insult to injury,i dont know how the saying goes),the guy asked her if she could bring me with her when she was coming clubbing with him that night.Instead of the foolish girl to ask him why he wanted me to come she just gave a low grunt and switched off her phone, i asked her why she told him i wasn't home and she told me that she didn't think i wanted to speak to him,this totally pissed me off so i told her that i wanted to go with her to the club(i just wanted to get back at her cos i know me coming with them will really annoy her). I was understandably satisfied with myself when she gave me a disapproving frown but she did not protest beause i think it was obvious to her that i had already made up my mind. I bet the only reason she decided to come out that day was to prove to herself that she could outshine me(i dont understand why she sees me as her competition,she's way richer than me and knows more people than i do) .When we were getting ready i was understandably shocked when she asked if i wanted to borrow one of her dresses(it was a new one that she hadn't even worn so i assumed she felt guilty about what happened earlier and wanted to make amends) and i obviously agreed(i didn't want to start ransacking my wardrobe for what to wear and we normally shared each others clothes) When her man(we call him CHESTER) arrived he complimented both of us on our clothes and asked me jokingly why african girls normally have big butts men ufor see the frown on my roomates face then she opened her yeye mouth and said that i'm pear-shaped so the fat from my whole body tranfers to my arse and hips. i was totally gobsmakced because i didn't expect this kind of thing from her and i was also dissapointed cos i took her as a friend.Well CHESTER told her that he was a guy and he thought i had a nice body,this totally pissed her off and she sulked all the way to the club(CHESTER ignored her though) .In da club we met up with CHESTER'S friends and many of them were complimenting me about my height(i'm 5"7" i know its not that tall but arab women are really short my roomate for example is 5"3" so guyz here not being used to tall girls try anything to get their attention and also being in a club filled to the brim with whites and arabs you get more attention if you're black) . A shitty techno song was playing so i didnt feel a bit like dancing so i just sat with my roomate,chester and his friends. One of the guyz(he was such a flirt) told me that he saw some other chick wearing exactly the same dress as i was but it didn't look good on her cos she was flat chested.While everyone except me(i didnt know what was so funny,i only took it as a compliment) and my roomate(she was trying to give a forced smile so i wont count it as laughing) was laughing,the guy asked what material the cloth was made of then proceeded to feel it(for real the guy was just looking for and excuse to feel my thigh so i was watching his hand in case it went further and i needed to react) the guyz hand was still on the clothe(my thigh)when my roomate told him in an agrressive voice to be careful with the dress bescause it was really expensive and that she hadn't even worn it yet. I dunno if she expected everyone to maybe look at me in a different or something cos i was wearing her dress anyway one of the girls said she shared clothes with her friends too and that the skirt and the shoes she was wearing at the moment wasn't hers,this made the guyz start laughing and making jokes about girls and their ways.Well to cut a long story short i enjoyed myself that night and my roomate ended up having a bad day becAUSE OF HER JEAULOUSY.
she only loosened up when CHESTER told her that he wanted me to come with them beacuse he wanted to hook me up with one of his friends who though is cute(the guy is pakistani (i know but he doesnt look it he's got this european look and his also got really nice green eyes)he's filthy
rich) is such a bore(anytime the guy open his mouth sleep go just catch me) and i only go for black guyz anywayz. My roomate latyer apologised to me for what happened,she told me that she feels vulnerable beacuse of the way CHESTER looks and that him inviting me out with them made her feel threatened.
CHESTER dumped her a few weeks later(the guy tell me say,the girl no gree give am breathing space,everytime calling to check up on him and complainig that he doesnt return her calls)
I'LL FEEL YOU GUYZ IN WITH MORE GISTZ FROM LATER ON.......................................

28 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Oh no she didnt!!! Why did she have to announce it was hers, just wrong. Jealousy is an ugly emotion for real.
Nice, lemme go read more.:)

Remi Fagbohun said...

Insecurity causes all kind of trouble!

Good luck...

Anonymous said...

you suppose put werepe( poison ivy) on her bed. Girls are something else sha.

Yankeenaijababe said...

That's some serious problem you got there.............take it easy o wiht the Arabian people. They can do anything to hurt you. Best of luck in Saudi-arabia. l hope u stay safe.

Unknown said...

I can't believe she said 'i'm pear-shaped so the fat that's supposed to spread round my body just transfers to my arse and hips' ... that was so bitchy of her.

But to be honest, you both seem to know that she has insecurity issues .. don't let her get to you and just be supportive and even though I know it's probably really tempting, don't compete with her because ultimately this isn't realy about you, she just feels she's good enough for whatever reason.

iconoclastic said...

U handled it it in d way i wud ve, or rather ve handled such matters in th past..Its not ur fault that God made u bonze..abeg ur rm mate shud understand, not ur doin!All natural..

As 4 d confession, i dont know i just felt it wud be therpeutic 2 me


How's UAE by d way?

racquelle-cutie said...

delilah abeg if you know where i can get some from yarn me

yankeenaijachick thanks for the advice and i try as much as possible not to get too involved in a quarrel with this arabians cos i'm in their land but if for say we dey naija dat girl for see pepper

vickii i dont bother competing with her because i'm above all that rivalry shit

law_damsel thank you jare,i try to make her feel good about herself because cos GOD blessed everyone in different ways

Admin UD said...

omg, i'm loving your blog. I just came across it today!

Pretty neat!

diary of a G said...

serves her right.
she is very up front about being a snob

can I say its a NAIJA take over

am going blog to blog seeing and reading all this beautiful peoples and things mostly about Nigerians
You guys are truly a beautiful race of peoples

ps I need a naija mammy about 5 '7'
with a big arse lol

its getting more and more apparent
to the world that black beauty is
oh so capivating.

ya girl's friends were obviously dazzled by you like i seem to be

Am so glad you went to the club

get em gurl

Unknown said...

This is so funny! That girl got some real issues. BTW, I hope that's not her picture in the post. Hope she doesn't stumble on this site some day. I like the mature way you're handling the situation. Keep it up

EDNUTEY said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog

Biodun said...

Your roomie is something else, lol, nice that she apologized though. Wow u live in Dubai, how cool, lol. Its on my to-do-list of one of the places to visit soon! Thanks for stoppin by my blog, will b back definitely!

Anonymous said...

I knew she was up to something, offering you her dressing after telling the Italian guy u were not around!
yeye girl
abeg show am say u be correct naija babe
if she wan show say she get power, tell am say na naija babes dey invent power, lol
interesting blog
really nice
don't even feel basd when she says something mean, u just show her that sense of maturity
I know say she don apologize now, but I know say she go still do something mean to u
just dey watch out for her

Anonymous said...

wait sef, her her picture be dat?

see d girl wey dey give u hard time as she look like something wey we see wey we no fit talk

Waffarian said...

heheheh! I am loving your blog, I find the arab culture quite fascinating(i know, i am a serious aproko), I can't believe my luck! Damn! to get to see it all from your perspective! this will be fun! I'll be back later to read older posts! By the way, ehhhhh stay away from the bitch, she has issues.

Anonymous said...

Updates already abeg! U've not even told us a bit about yrself. What brought u to dubai, is yr dad a diplomat, your family background etc.

I be an an official gbeborun o, no mind me. :)

MissJ said...

Money cannot buy grace, elegance and eloquence--all of which I am sure you possess and she lacks. Her man obviously saw something in you that he did not see in her. Be very flattered. You are now a threat to her!

Standing Truth Betold said...

wow. why does she feel so insecure?

diary of a G said...

yo quick fast check my blog out ASAP

racquelle-cutie said...

Thanks everyone for your comments and advice,i truly appreciate

weinna i will try to write more about myself in upcoming posts and i wouldn't call my dad a diplomat but his work brought me here

Anonymous said...

You might want to rethink having a new roommate!!

diary of a G said...

wup beautiful still driving them Arabs/Italians wild? knock em dead girl I don't you but i could tell you would rock my world and drive me crazy too... and i wouldn't mind one bit at all..... oh you asked if someone air brushed the girls ass you know the picture on my blog... no no no its all real she's appear in many many videos and magz.www.buffythebody.com... if you must see4 youself.... ps I know pier to the picture you though you had the biggest asre didn't you didn't lol have a sup-splendid-delicious weekend if its the weekend where you at

diary of a G said...

oh yeah am feeling the new picture on my blog owwwwwww. wouldnt mind see your pic

Anonymous said...

YOU are black and beautiful so say it loud "you are proud to be black"

Segedoo said...

low self esteem na wahahla o.

@tayo
that's antee's picture.
na arab celeb

. said...

I give you and your roomate two more months at best. Somebody will be forced to pack put soon.

I'm totally digging the whole exotic beauty in a foreign country zone. I mos def want to shift base there now.

June said...

Na so girls be....and insecurites brings out the worst in a girl!

luminousnubian said...

hmmmm na wa o sweet gist! lol
mehn jealousy go corrode that babes insides soon oh,its like a poison. be careful around her jo!