Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ARAB GIRLS AND THEIR PRETENCES part 2

ok so where did i stop ............................ehn so as i was saying ,after living in my hostel 4 a couple of weeks i found out that this arab girls are not what they seemed 2 be.My roomate Asil(i'll call her name cos there is no possibility of her reading this blog)is honestly a very nice person(we aint on good terms right now though)but the problem with her is that she is tooooo lose and she's an envious bitch ,4 real if 1 of those her ugly male friends start 2 speak 2 me or even ask her 2 call me when they visit, the girl will start 2 look 4 an excuse 2 embarass me in front of the guyz.Two weeks ago 1 of her male friends took me to watch a movie cos i was bored at home, men when we got home the girl was sparking she was screaming at the guy in arabic and when we got 2 our room da bitch started asking me why i went out with him when i obviously knew she liked him. i was confused cos when i 1st met him she introduced him 2 me as her cousin so i told her not to blame me 4 her own foolish mistake and told her that both of them could go to hell 4 all i care(i only went out with him cos i wasnt only bored but also nearly broke and in Dubai you cant go anywhere with an empty wallet)this seemed 2 trigger the girl and she started screaming that all i do is try 2 snatch her men frm her(ok i admit that i get the attention of her "men"not cos i want 2 but because they see that i'm a black girl and they want the experience of dating and sleeping with a black woman cos they believe that black women are better in bed than their other counterparts).............................................................................

(WILL HONESTLY CONTINUE NXT TIME_

15 comments:

Simply Gorgeous said...

RCQ_ I am first. Good. You know by now that chick is a hater. But still be careful. As you have figured them out completely. They do find black women attractive as for motive I don't know.

adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

hey, just came to your blog from the comment on mine. Thanks for stopping by. Will have to come back and visit properly.

IJEOMA said...

this your situation not ideal at all at all..

Chika said...

thanks for stopping by at my blog and for your words of encouragement.first time on your blog and its quite informative.

Perspectives said...

you dropped by...looking forward to more words

SET said...

I like your blog, I will be here every so often so keep posting

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol i hear of this kind of storied all the time... it isnt anything new- chicks hate on each other when they're insecured about themselves. The girl knows you have something her male friends are attracted to. But she needs to realise that she (probably) does too, and just simply, ease off your neck. P.S... stay away from insecured chicks. they're are dangerous to keep around

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh, u gats 2 be careful oh. but what can u do sef, u cant help the fact that u'r an attractive black girl, abi. still waiting for the remaining gists. i'm feeling your blog.

Happy easter!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for stopping by @ my blog.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Black women(african-American,African, Afro-Brazilian etc...) have a wild reputation concerning sex.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I think you are absoultly(sp) right about the reason her friends like you.

LG said...

update?

diary of a G said...

why do every black girl face this
when around other races

this leads back to history i swear
europeans and all these other races
are jealous of us and everything we
do

thats why i truly believe its harder for us to become successful

becuz without even trying look at the hate we get

I think its obvious your A Beautiful Naija Dyme piece

Anonymous said...

lol this is interesting, make I go continue

. said...

Bedd Chiickk! So you're in high demand like this? Maybe I should shift to Dubai so babes will be luving me like this. Akata Girls dont send my side

Anonymous said...

Hmmm so arab girls can be loose.With how they go on about bein religous and stuff. 1st time on ur blog. lovin it. How did u end up schoolin in UAE. I guess I should keep readin the whole blog